The City of Wellington Council meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 6:30 PM at the Farmington Visitor Center. All residents are invited to attend. If you need to address a concern, please read the procedures to voice your concerns first. Then contact the mayor to be added to the agenda.
Mayor: Sara Sievert – 2516 Manchester Road – Email – 494-1716
(Agenda Coordinator, Attorney Liaison, Police Liaison, Landscape, Sidewalk Program, MSD Liaison, Waste Management)
- Carol Petrites – 2230 Wadsworth Ave. – Email – 345-3429 (Block Watch, Communication: Email/Facebook, Newsletter, Website Updates, Block Watch, Community Events)
- Milos Maldonado – 2330 Brighton Dr. – Email – 609-3050 (Budgets, Animal control, Overnight Parking, Communication, Metro 311 Liaison, Community Events)
- Jeremy Judah – 3006 Kipling Way – Email – 551-7290 (Signage, Permits – Dumpsters/Pod, Hawthorne Elementary School Liaison, Community Events)
- Neal Cox– 2305 Manchester Rd. – Email – 415-3649 (Ethics Committee, Camera/Light Program, Street Lights, Community Events)
Treasurer: Judy Kaleher – 3003 Spencer Ave – Email – 456-5889 (Wellington City Tax, Insurance Premium, Tax Questions, Rental Permits, Welcome New Residents, Notary)
Clerk: Lois Roby– 2310 Manchester Road – Email – 494-9062 (City Records)
- Whitney C. – 3001 Spencer Ave – Email – 593-4387
- LeAnne N. – 2303 Manchester Rd.- Email – 502-365-1171
City Attorney: Carrie Ritsert
Meeting minutes of the City of Wellington are archived here for reference. Please note that minutes will not be archived until they have been approved in the subsequent month.